Do you dream of a job where you can work in a fun environment with a casual dress code, flexible hours, and great benefits? If the answer is yes, we have a tasty opportunity for you. We are hiring for a variety of positions so click the Apply Now button below.
Opportunities are available throughout our franchise area in Colorado.
Panera Bread is rooted in the spirit of giving back. Join our team and be a part of our warm and inviting philanthropic culture. Panera Bread’s 2016 Colorado donation highlights include:
- Every bakery-cafe donates unsold bakery items at the of each day to local food banks and soup kitchens. We donated the equivalent of more than $1.7 million in product as part of our Day-End Dough-Nation™ program.
- $27,809 in fresh product and gift cards were donated to community organizations.
- $5,518 was donated to Colorado schools and non-profit organizations through our fundraiser dinners program
- October's annual Pink Ribbon Bagel campaign generated a $5,000 donation to Rocky Mountain Cancer Assistance to help breast cancer patients in Colorado.
We Care About Our Team
Based on eligibility, we are pleased to offer:
- Competitive salary with bonus potential (for managers)
- 401k with company match
- Upscale, fun work environment
- Excellent benefits
- Paid vacation
- Work/life balance
- Product discounts
Benefiting Our Team at Work (BOTW) Fund
This team member assistance fund gives back to team members in times of great need. It is funded by our company's owners and team members through donations. Team members employed by Breads of the World, LLC may apply to benefit from this fund.
General and Assistant Managers
Managers begin as a Manager-In-Training to learn all positions and aspects of the business. Managers provide leadership and do whatever it takes to make the bakery-cafe successful, as they are responsible for the entire operation of the store. Must be hospitality-minded and have food service management experience (full service preferred), have excellent customer and communication skills, and be team oriented. BA or AA degree preferred.
Bakers bake our breads, bagels, and pastries on a nightly basis, just in time to serve them fresh each morning. Must have previous baking experience.
Customer Service Associates
Associates are trained and work in various positions including bakery, food preparation, sandwich line, cashier, dining room, etc. Opportunities exist for advancement within 5 Associate levels. Must have excellent customer skills, be available to work a variety of shifts, be at least 16 years old, and have reliable transportation.